Some nice features added:
- It is now possible to create a staging repository for any managed repository and later merge the results.
- You can now use REST services to control Archiva or search for artifacts. See REST Services for more information.
- Database storage for repository metadata has been replaced with a JCR repository based on Apache Jackrabbit by default (other options such as a flat-file storage may be made available in the future).
- The search interface provide now the capability to search on OSGI metadata (based on the update of the Apache Maven Indexer library).
- You can now download Maven index content from remote repositories to include artifacts which are not present locally in your search results
Full release notes available here: http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M1/release-notes.html
Download page: http://archiva.apache.org/download.html
Have Fun and some nice new features will come soon :-)
Apache Archiva, Archiva, Apache Maven, Maven, Apache are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation.